1957 LANCIA APPIA ZAGATO (GTZ) body styling , coupled with Lancia famous mechanical engineering is truly a rare distinctive auto vintage (prototype ) of its era.
- Double bubble roof.
- Special aerodinamic rear fins.
- Handcrafted lightweight alluminium body
- Weight evenly distributed front & rear.
- Note: total weight 750 kg. (380 kg front & 370 kg rear)
- The weight equilibrium makes the car extremely stable .
- Engine compact v4 1100 cc.
- Maximum speed in excess 160 km/h. @ 5200 revs
- This velocity was achieved by :
- special 36/36 twin throat weber carby
- four speed gear box (close ratio) extremely similar to racing cars.
- special diff ratio.
All of these factors were kept secret during extensive tests of this car since they were considered trade secrets.